Monday, January 11, 2010

What's the Buzz?


Our daughter Natalie (6yrs) came home from school bubbling with excitement. "I got a bee sting!". But it's not from just any bee, it was a bee from the Positive Referral Program! Natalie was "caught being good!"... Natalie happily handed me the referral award and proudly showed me her bee. It was so nice to see how excited she was. Our daughter Maleigha (8yrs) even wants to earn a bee sting now! What a wonderful way to encourage and award children for their good behavior.


Way to go Natalie!! Mommy and Daddy are proud of you!

2 comments:

Buy Design said...

Thanks for being my new follower. I love your crochet bears. My challenge of the month is to learn to crochet. I eventually want to incorporate what I learn in to my jewellery making. Am getting quite carried away just now crocheting cupcakes.
Fiona

crochetdlane said...

Awwww tell her I said congrats!!! How sweet of her to clean a mess she didn't even make!!! :)

Lindsay